The Office of English Language Programs and the University of California, Berkeley invite all interested parties ages 16 and above to a free Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) on College Writing starting November 8, 2013.
Deadline for registrations: Thursday, November 7, 2013
For More Information, Contact The Internationalization Office At firstname.lastname@example.org
- The course is free of charge to all interested parties, preferably ages 16 and above.
- Participants should have an intermediate or advanced level of English.
- The course will last for 5 weeks, starting on November 8.
- Most of the activities are asynchronous; estimated time commitment is 5-6 hours per week.
- This is an introduction to academic writing for non-native English language speakers.
- Participants will receive an electronic certificate of completion directly via the edX.org platform.