The deadline for registered students to mail their project translation is: April 1st of 2015.
The application materials should be completed as listed below.
- 1 page for the 3 illustrations or plan of collection
- 1 page for each illustration – 1 page for each flats/technical designs
- 1 page for the fabric and material swatches (real one)
- 1 page for the developed concept or atmosphere or mood board
- 1 page for the written concept (maximum 100 words)
- 1 resume / CV of the applicant
- 1 student ID (photocopy) 2014-15 of the applicant
Format of each page: 8.5" x 11" or A4 / Letter – and on separate pages (do not try to bind or mount it or else) – name and school and email address and cell phone number should be written on the back of each page with a pencil
Here is the exact address to mail all the requested materials:
Arts of Fashion Foundation: 555 California Street, Suite #4925, San Francisco CA 9410 – LINK
(Use a sturdy cardboard envelope to avoid any damage to application materials)
Scholarships: regarding the unique AOF 4-week Paris Fashion Masterclass programs at Musee Les Arts Decoratifs – Le Louvre are offered every year to reward some of the best creative projects, as well as Couture Apprenticeships opportunities in highly creative fashion studios around the world, including the acclaimed multi-talented designer and couturier Manish Arora and prestigious legendary Parisian Ateliers – Maison Lesage and Maison Lemarie, part of CHANEL.